Chitika

Title, title, my kingdom for a title...

on Saturday, 3 March 2012
I'm aiming to finish my first novel this year and self-publish it, but what stumps me the most is thinking up a title for the damn thing.

It has to be something gripping, that makes the potential reader double take and think "hmm that sounds interesting". Easier said than done.

It also has to be unique, you have to be able to type the title into a search engine and have it pop up as the first result. Everything I think of seems to have already been used.

It's quite frustrating.



8 comments:

HBrager said...

Well, good luck with the novel then..

eXotic said...

That picture is totally creepy :DD

SilentBobber said...

You should finish the novel before you think of a title

crowbloke said...

name it when its finished,, it works.

MynameisEarl said...

What the SilentBobber said.

Remish said...

Heh, know that feel bro! Naming paintings or photos can be irritating sometimes.. I'd say just focus on the book, the name might come naturaly.

davE said...

Gonna have to agree with many of those above me, finish it, then worry about naming it. If at that point you still can't think of one, maybe post an excerpt and see if any of us can come up with something.

ojay said...

picture makes me so wtf

Post a Comment