Chitika

Spring has sprung.

on Monday, 26 March 2012
Spring is definitely my favourite time of year. I suffer from seasonal affective disorder, so when Spring comes around it's like a huge lift to my spirits.

The sun shines, but it's not too hot. The rain falls, but it's not too cold. Everything springs to life, but you don't get swarmed by bugs. It's truly a just-right time of year, like baby bear's porridge, and not having to funnel every spare penny into the gas meter so I don't freeze to death is a definite plus.

I always feel more productive at this time of year, I'll be spending today sat by the sunny window writing and pondering the plants in the garden.

8 comments:

Tenment Funster said...

Summer is to come!

TheRatdogman said...

Spring is my favourite time of the year too. Everything seems to vibrant compared to the bleak winter.

Mark said...

Spring is a good time of year, and also a damn fine classical piece.

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

The Vernacular said...

As much as I love wearing coats (I don't understand it) I'd much rather it be a crisp 70 F with a nice breeze any day than covered by a pile of blankets somewhere in my apartment with the lights dim watching Fringe (or doing something random).

Ash-Matic said...

I love Spring!

All two minutes of it.
Stupid weather.

NellieVaughn said...

I thought I loved Spring, but then I realized I will not be seeing the sun for a few months. It's like a bad vampire movie fore teens here right now.

Remish said...

Yep, I think I have that disorder too, because damn, I don't remember when I was inspired like I am today. SPRING YEA

Post a Comment