Chitika

A landmark, of sorts.

on Sunday, 25 March 2012
It would seem that I have reached over 10,000 words for my novel.

I was worried before I started, this being my first novel, that I wouldn't be able to write enough, that it would end up being too short. Now perhaps I'm thinking I might need to be more concise. It is tough sometimes to know when to go into more detail and when to shut up and get on with the story. I often look like this when I writing:


In any case, it means I'm a good chunk into a project I wasn't sure I could finish to start with, so to speak, and an end product is in sight. Feels pretty good.


4 comments:

Tenment Funster said...

Over 10k in 19 pages? What kind of magic it is? :D

Mark said...

That is a good landmark to hit. I have the same problem when I'm writing. I don't know how much detail to go into.

T. Roger Thomas said...

Great job! I hope you can keep up the productivity. Also, I hope you keep us updated as this progresses.

SilentBobber said...

Haha good luck with the novel man ! Keep us updated !

Post a Comment